At Tryon Family Dentistry located near Knightdale, NC, we offer advanced, patient-focused dentistry to those seeking individualized oral health care. When you schedule an appointment with us, we’ll get to know you and your dental health needs. Learn more about our practice online or call now to book an exam.
Caring, Compassionate Dentists
Our dentists, Dr. Haydt, Dr. Bryant, and Dr. Harrington, bring their passion for dental health care to the table — and their commitment shows in the level of care they give to every patient. At Tryon Family Dentistry, we’ve built a team of caring, talented, and friendly office staff, assistants, and dental hygienists. Each patient is a part of our dental team, and that’s why we take the time to educate them on procedures and treatments. When you visit us, you’ll be greeted by friendly faces every time.
Since we opened our doors, the team at Tryon Family Dentistry has been a caring leader in the Knightdale area. Our commitment to comprehensive care puts us a level above other dental practices, and we offer patients a level of accessibility and convenience they can’t find elsewhere.
- Exams: We are committed to your family’s oral health. Through comprehensive oral exams, cleanings, and preventive care, we’ll help every patient develop a customized plan that prevents cavities, gum disease, and other problems.
- X-rays: Our dentists proudly offer professional X-rays as part of a preventive treatment plan. Oral X-rays help us detect a range of potential and current problems, including gum disease, tooth decay, cysts, tumors, impactions, and more.
Whether you’re scheduling a routine checkup or seeing us for an urgent condition, you will find superior general dentistry care at Tryon Family Dentistry. If you are in Knightdale, contact us online or give us a call to book your appointment today.
If you’re dissatisfied with your smile’s appearance, the team at Tryon will help. Our cosmetic dentistry specialists improve the looks of teeth that are chipped, cracked, stained, or unevenly spaced with dental services such as:
- Teeth whitening: One of our office’s most popular services, teeth whitening is an easy, effective way to get the bright smile you’ve always wanted.
- Veneers: Porcelain veneers close gaps, change color, or offer a straighter appearance. Visit our office for a no-obligation consultation to find out if veneers are appropriate.
- Tooth-colored dental fillings: Whether you want to replace an old silver filling or treat a new cavity, you can now choose a tooth-colored filling for a cleaner, more pleasing appearance.
Learn about cosmetic dentistry on our website, then contact us online or call us to book an appointment for veneers, fillings, or teeth whitening.
Tryon Family Dentistry is proud to have a group of team members who focus on oral surgery, and we offer a range of in-house treatments.
- Root canals: Root canals, which are also known as endodontic therapy, are offered to patients with serious infections and tooth decay. Today’s root canals involve minimal discomfort and can, in most cases, be done in a single visit.
- Surgical extractions: If a wisdom tooth has grown improperly, extraction may prevent impaction, disease, and damage to other teeth. Our oral surgeons offer comfortable, safe extractions.
- Dental implants: If you are searching for a durable alternative to bridges or dentures, consider dental implants. Not only will implants fill gaps, but they will also improve function and comfort.
To learn about oral surgery options or to schedule an appointment, call or click today.
Emergency Dental Care
If you’re in pain or have an emergency, contact our office right away. You will be treated within 24 hours and may even have weekend availability. Qualifications for emergency dental care include:
At Tryon Family Dentistry, we know that emergencies happen at inconvenient times, and that’s why we strive to treat these patients as quickly as possible. Dental emergencies don’t go away on their own, and ignoring them can create long-term problems. Contact us immediately, and we’ll get you taken care of as soon as possible.
Contact Us Today
Oral health is the foundation of an overall wellness program, and the team at Tryon Family Dentistry is here to help you maintain it. Whether you need a routine checkup, a filling, an extraction, cosmetic dental services, or emergency treatment, we are ready to assist you. Learn about our services online or call us to schedule a no-obligation consultation with one of our care team members near Knightdale, NC.